Saturday, April 23, 2011

my, oh my.

Almost a two week absense. I'm sorry! At least I didn't let down hundreds of followers, only nine of you. :) But nine very dear people you are!

I'm currently at my mom's drinking coffee with coconut milk, and if I cussed I would say it's bleepin' good, because it IS. I love it.

My brother is leaving in...nine days and it kills me. People often joke with me that I'll miss him more than B, but no, I won't. It's just that it's my brother and he's my best friend and we do so much together. He's actually such an awesome brother that he's taking me SHOPPING next Friday. Seriously, how awesome is that?

In other news...well, there's not much of it. That's why I haven't written lately because I don't want to bore you all with boring "this is what I did today" posts because I know those get boring after a while. It just kind of sucks right now because life IS kind of boring, just counting down the days til my boys leave and I move back into my mom's house.

Granted, tomorrow is Easter and I have a flippin' awesome dress. $5 from the Goodwill, by Dress Barn. In. Love. I'll get a pic on here when I can.

How have all of you been? I'm sure it will be kind of shocking to see a post from me in your news feed!

Another question: Tattoo for me, yay or nay? I drew on my foot the other day (just a small Christian fish) and I really like it. I've been toying with the idea for a while now but keep chickening out.

Happy Easter, beautiful ladies!

No comments: