Thursday, December 1, 2011

while I'm waiting...

Oh my. I have no patience.

We were supposed to find our where the first PDS will be, but haven't heard anything yet. Was supposed to happen Monday. Then Tuesday. Then most definitely Wednesday. And now it's for sure on Friday. So...PLEASE GET THIS OVER WITH.

I'm seriously stressing myself over something so small. God's really trying to teach me a lesson here. Every little noise or flash my phone makes I freak out and don't want to read it or answer the call just in case it's B with any sort of news. The internet is a terrible thing for me to be reading at this point; it's pretty much convinced me that since B isn't over an E-5 rank that he'll be sent to Japan for 2 years and I can't go and BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Someone, slap me. I need to calm down especially since we don't even know anything yet.

Ughhhh.

No comments: