Monday, November 21, 2011

just love.

I've been watching the new show on TLC called "All-American Muslim" lately. And I keep thinking the same thing over and over: What is wrong with people not showing them love and grace like Jesus? They're people too. Just because they don't have the same beliefs that we do doesn't mean they need to be treated differently . Last night's episode was particularly disturbing when a couple stood in line at a restaurant and waited over fifteen minutes to be seated, then the hostess slammed the menus on the table and left without saying a word.

I can't do anything but shake my head. I know my Jesus and I know he would certainly treat them much, much differently and he expects the same thing out of us.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is such a good quote!

Reccewife said...

That is a good quote. And a great post, it really is all about being a mirror os His love in all we do.