Monday, November 14, 2011

MOS school...

...it's finally starting.

B was supposed to start last week, but you know how that goes. Dates seem to change at random just for the heck of it. But this morning I got a text, "we're changing rooms again," so that seems to mean it's REALLY starting today. Finally! We're almost done with this part.

I call it The Hard Part. It's hard not living with your husband for six months and watching the days drag by (I'm sure it's the same with deployment...but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it). It's nice to know that possibly by the end of next month we'll be living together again, under one roof. It's going to be AWESOME. I'm so excited. And I know he is too, he just doesn't express it as outwardly as I do. :)

So, his MOS school is 5 weeks long. I guess that means 25 school days...so I counted ahead on the calender and he's supposed to finish right before Christmas! Aaah. I. Can't. Wait!

(B the day he left for bootcamp. May 31st, 2011. His recruiter is in the red)

(after boot camp...like, 10 days after. Huge difference!)

No comments: