Wednesday, August 12, 2009

~T Minus 11 days

In 11 days (and about 30 minutes) I'll be Mrs. Krystal Anderson! I'll be a wife! How exciting (and nerve-racking!)

Dropped of my dress at the cleaner's today. There were a few spots on the front but the guy said it could all be taken care of for $20. Not bad! I pick it up next Friday.

Don't really know what to write again...I still have a few things to do but nothing out of control. I'm very lucky to have people doing so much for this wedding; they're really taking a lot of the stress off! Of course since we're planning a wedding in about 2 weeks, I don't think I have much time to stress about anything.

Still excited for consecrating the marriage...obviously.

1 comment:

bretswife1 said...

yes, you are getting close. You are right to feel blessed by the help you are receiving with everything. God is good.