Friday, October 2, 2009

life

Been so long since I've updated this again.

Married life is still great. It's just hard learning how to live with someone who is exactly like you. And I still hate picking up multiple water bottles, socks, paper towels, and Fruit Gushers wrappers from the living room every day before I do anything else. But I have the rest of my life to do this, so I better enjoy it, right?

Last Tuesday our alarm didn't go off in the morning. He has to wake up at 5:30 every day in order to catch the 6:30 bus which takes him to work every day, and we didn't wake up until 6:30. At least we woke up before 8, right? He still got to work on time (thank goodness), but it could have been a lot worse!

I hate working night time. I close too much, and since he doesn't get home until about 6, I don't get to see him until about 10:30 that night since I go into work at 4. It could always be worse, I suppose, but I think it's something that hinders our quality time together. We usually try to get to bed around 11 since he gets up so early, sometimes we just lay there talking about stupid stuff (like last night) til about 1 or 1:30. Other times we fall asleep so quickly we barely say goodnight.

Oh, and one more thing. He's such a heavy sleeper. It's almost like he hibernates whenever he's asleep. Nothing wakes him up. When we overslept, I had to hit him and shake him around before his eyes even opened.

I wonder what he'll make himself for dinner tonight. I hate not being here to make it for him.

1 comment:

Kayleigh Draur said...

I love your picture on here. :) And, I know what you mean about not being able to see each other much and not being there to make him dinner..I hated that when I worked at Subway. :/ That is mainly why I quit. Also, I understand about picking up little things...it's kind of cute those isn't it? :P Ronnie leave pop-sickle wrappers, tissues, cups and hot pocket thingys lying around. :P