Tuesday, April 3, 2012

About Me...15 Facts Version!

I think I've done this once before but figured it was time for a newer version!

1. I was born in North Hollywood, California.
2. I love the color purple. I used to like pink but now I can barely stand it (even though I just bought a pink/white striped shirt...it was the stripes I liked).
 3. I've been married for almost three years. I got married "young" but I wouldn't change it if I could. Everything fell right into place and we wouldn't have it any other way.
4. I'm an extremely anal perfectionist. So much so, that it really bothers me sometimes but I would get so annoyed and irritated with myself if I was any other way.
 5. My personality type is ISTJ. Introversion, Sensing, Thinking, Judgement. And it's totally accurate.
6. I absolutely don't believe in religion/denominations of any kind, but a deep personal relationship with Jesus Christ (John 14:6). 
 7.  I'm a very compulsive shopper. If I see something I want, I must get it or find a way to have it. It's a terrible habit and I'm trying to break it but it's something that's always been hard for me.
8. That being said, I'm really not materialistic. If someone came in my house and stole a bunch of my clothes, shoes, books, whatever, I really wouldn't cry like a baby about it. Things are just that...things. I was born without them, I will die without them.
 9. I love the fashion of the 40s and 50s. 
10.I have a super wide variety of music on my iPod. I used to only listen to one type at a time but over the past couple years my taste has certainly evolved. The content ranges from JJ Heller to Five Finger Death Punch to Skillet to Lady Antebellum to Eminem to Demon Hunter.
11. There are seven billion people in the world, but I can only tolerate ten. Pretty much how I feel on most days!
 12. I love to sew and do crafty things, but if something doesn't come out exactly right I get super frustrated and won't make anything for days at a time. 
13. I love babies. Most of them. We hope to have a big family one day in the future.
14. I've always wanted to visit Greece, and even though I doubt I'll ever get there, I still think about it a lot.
15. I've deleted Facebook and got it back more times than I can count. I have issues where people find out dirt about me and then blab to others, then I find out eventually (my nose ring is unacceptable apparently). But whatever. I have too many real friends on there and it's just easier to block the offenders (or ignore their persistent "friend" requests). Muahahaha.

2 comments:

Kayleigh Draur said...

Loved reading this... :) Hopefully the babies you have one day will end up with "most of them" and be loveable. ;) How far in the future are you thinking? Babies are fun, but waiting is not foolish at all. :)

That Recruit's Wife said...

Lol we don't like to tell people when we're planning on it because we hate being bombarded with, "Are you pregnant yet?!" "When are you having kids?!?" It gets really old.