Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Back home.

Okay, I'm not gonna lie. The past three or so days have been kinda hard. I held it together a lot better at my parent's house. Now, it sucks being in OUR house alone, sleeping in our bed alone, cooking alone, blah blah blah. As of right now B has only been gone about five and a half weeks, but it feels like forever. This is the longest I've gone without seeing him since boot camp; I would see him once a month, or more frequently, while he was in MCT and MOS school. Arghh!!!

They're scheduled to come home on a certain day, but just about every time he calls me the date has changed. Let's hope it doesn't change again though!

Up there is a picture of our girl, Sadie! She's 15 weeks today and growing so quickly. She eats like a horse...we went from buying a bag of food every two weeks to buying one every 10 days or so. She's sooo hyper but also really smart. Before B comes home, my goal is to get her sleeping in her crate in her kitchen and get her out of our bedroom. I've had her in our room (in her crate) the past few nights just so she wouldn't have such a hard time adjusting to being back in our own house. However, just a few minutes ago, I moved her bed to the kitchen corner where her new "spot" will be. I put her in there for her naptime (usually from 1-3:30ish every day) and she whined for just a few minutes and now she's asleep. Such a good girl! gah I love her. She gets so excited when she sees her leash and gets to go outside; she'll run to the back door and sit down, her little stump tail just wagging like crazy. B has missed her a lot! He always says he'll be glad to get back to his two girls. :)

No comments: