Saturday, April 14, 2012

on repeat.

I've been listening to a lot of music lately and thought I'd clue you in as to what it is! I've said this before and I'll say it again: my music taste is a huge variety!

1. Courage by Orianthi feat. Lacey from Flyleaf
2. Learning to Fly by Lady Antebellum
3. Faceless by Red
4. One Last Time by My Darkest Days
5. Remember Everything (clean) by Five Finger Death Punch
6. The Downfall of Us All by A Day to Remember
7. Sweetly Broken by Jeremy Riddle
8. Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean
9. I Wanna Go by Britney Spears
10. The Way by Jeremy Camp
11. Beautiful Bride by Flyleaf
12. When I'm With You by JJ Heller
13. Inheritance by Jonathan David Helser
14. It's Not Me It's You by Skillet
15. Not a Day Goes By by Lonestar
16. Standing Outside the Fire by Garth Brooks
17. Heart of the World by Lady Antebellum
18. Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute
19. Crack the Shutters by Counting Crows
20. Doomsday Stomp by Project 86
21. Vices by Dead Poetic

Don't say I didn't warn you! My music taste is cray cray. I find myself listening to more country music when my husband is away just because it reminds me of him. Normally the only country band I like is Lady Antebellum because seriously, can't go wrong with them!

 don't forget to like the That Recruit's Wife facebook page!

No comments: