Monday, March 14, 2011

three random things.

I tried and tried and couldn't consolidate my thoughts into one big, main point; so here I am and I'm going to write it all out to you anyway. Three things.

one. I found out my personality type today. I am an ISTJ (introversion, sensing, thinking, judgment). You can find out yours here. It's kind of scary how accurate it is, actually. I would love to know what my husband is, but he would definitely not take the test unless I ask him the questions and he tells me the answers. I wonder what personality type that is? :)

two. I wanted to write a whole post about him, but I'll do it here instead. I'm sure there will be plenty of more entries all about him once the Marines become an active part of his life, but this will do for now. I wanted to clue you all in on some things about my husband; some of his likes, dislikes, interests, favorites, the whole nine yards. (that 'read more' option would be really helpful right now, but alas! It has disappeared on my editing options.)

edit: nevermind, he won't answer the questions so I guess you guys will never know anything about him. how exciting.

three. I came across some quotes today that I really enjoyed, so see for yourself!

"Some people, no matter how old they get never lose their beauty - they simply move it from their faces to their hearts." -Martin Bauxbaum

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you are right." -Henry Ford

"Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit." -Peter Ustinov

"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet." -Plato

Goodnight, world. :)

No comments: