Thursday, July 7, 2011

new header.

Just in case you can't tell...there's a new header up there! My editing skills are very very limited, and I have no money to pay anyone to make one for me. So...that's what it is for now. If anyone wants to give me a free banner, I'll take it! :)

But anyway, just wanted to share that small bit of information with you. I'm trying to make this look more "professional." If anyone can tell me how to easily get the buttons underneath the header (like when people have cute icons for 'home', 'about us', 'our story', etc) I'd love to know. I can't seem to figure it out.

1 comment:

Jessica M. said...

When you add gadgets to your template, you want to add "Pages" underneath your header. It automatically adds the "Home" tab. Then, when on your dashboard, click new post at the top of the page, click "Edit Pages". From there you can add more tabs, such as the ones you listed above. :) Hope this helps! :)

*JRB